Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
2450 Galleria Parkway | Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Travel Tips & Information
- If you are flying, you will most likely be flying into Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport,
which is a hub for Delta Airlines and one of the busiest airports in the world.
Fridays are extremely busy at Hartsfield. To avoid possible delays, we highly recommend
flying in on Thursday evening rather than Friday morning.
- The Renaissance Waverly Hotel and Convention Center is 20 miles to the north of the airport.
- Taxi service from the airport to the hotel is approximately $55.
- If you would like to try to share a ride, you can give your flight arrival information to firstname.lastname@example.org and
we'll try to match you up with others flying at the same time.
- You can also use the hashtag #Remix12 on twitter to find others at the airport.
You can also catch a rental car at the airport. From the airport, the hotel is pretty much a straight shoot up I-75 and parking at the hotel is free.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!